Manitoba Association of Foot Care Nurses Business Growth Webinar
Discover how to grow your foot care nursing practice with innovative, stress-free methods from an expert in the industry.
Saturday January 27, 2024 @ 8AM PST/ 10AM CST
Use Diane's insights to steer clear of common pitfalls and set your practice up for success
Get practical tips and strategies on time management and streamline processes
Learn which channels are most effective for acquiring new clients
Diane Hill Doell
Diane is a dedicated nurse and successful business owner of Advanced Footcare by Nurses Inc. – a unique private nursing practice offering mobile and clinic foot care services in BC. With Diane’s dedication and savvy use of technology, her practice grew 300%, saved 8 hours of admin work per week, and improved client satisfaction.
In this webinar, you will discover the strategies and mindset needed to build a successful nursing business, with practical tips and inspiration from Diane’s successful entrepreneurial journey.
- Welcome and introduction of Diane Hill Doell
- Brief overview of her experience as a successful foot care nurse and businesswoman
Challenges in early stages of building a business
- Overview of Diane’s early career and how she got started in footcare nursing
- Challenges she faced in the beginning and how she overcame them
Building a successful business
- How Diane grew her practice by 300%
- Key factors that contributed to her success
- Tips for developing a successful practice management system
- Streamlining processes to maximize efficiency
- The importance of investing in marketing and networking
- How Diane overcame the barriers to become a successful solo practitioner and businesswoman
- Lessons learned from these experiences
- How to achieve a healthy work-life balance as a solo practitioner
Saturday, January 27, 2024
8 am PST/10 am CST
Diane Hill Doell
Advanced Foot care By Nurses Business Owner
Ready to make the switch?
Try Our Platform Free for 14 days.
See CompanyOn in Action
Schedule A Free 1:1 Personalized Demo